Monday, November 8, 2010

November Networking Opportunity

I would like to personally invite you to the True2Life Vegas Night Mixer at the Sutra night club in Costa Mesa, CA (Triangle Square) on Thursday, November 18th. I will be exhibiting there with many other businesses and 11 local restaurants.

Come for the networking, stay for the Vegas-style table games and dancing later on in the evening. Please bring the tickets I have included with this letter. They will get you in the door for FREE if you arrive before 5:30pm. After that, the cover charge is $10 per person with a ticket. Without a ticket, the cover charge is $20.

There will be raffles throughout the event. Even if you are not exhibiting, you are welcome to contribute raffle prize to help promote your business.

You may bring along your business partner or a fellow business owner. If you need tickets, please let me know how many and I will make sure you get them. It would be great to see you there. Your appearance and testimonial at my table would be greatly appreciated! I will return the favor by introducing you to everyone I know there!

No comments:

Post a Comment