Saturday, January 31, 2015

Superbowl Commercial Favorites

It's that time again! Superbowl Commercials! Did you know that FIVE commercials have been BANNED in past years? Were they too funny? Too racey?  You decide - CLICK HERE to view them. Do you already have a favorite for this year? I'm curious as to what made you decide on that particular commercial. Perhaps it made you laugh. Or maybe it pulled at your heart strings. Comment below to tell me which one moved you.

Here are a couple of my all-time favorites:

Google (2010)  
Tabasco (1998)

One made me smile and choke up (just a little). One just made me LOL. The interesting part is, there was no narration, no script, just... a story. I think those are the best ones. I'm looking forward to the halftime with Katy Perry and Missy Elliott also. Who are you rooting for to win Superbowl XLIX?


If you're not following me on Twitter, Facebook or this blog, I invite you to do so at the following links:

Twitter
Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment